Thursday, July 20, 2017

You'll Want This Phone Stand When You're Away From Fido

Well, it's happened again.  Someone has walked up to me to ask where they can get yet another one of the things I use.  This time it's the Moko Cell Phone Stand available from Amazon.

 
A great little stand for watching Barkley.  Using the phone in landscape mode gets the best view of the EZVIZ camera I reviewed earlier today.

What I like about the Moko stand is that it folds flat for when you don't need to use it, and it's adjustable so that you can view your phone at any angle.  It's made out of sturdy plastic, and it's available in white, black, silver, blue or pink.  I got white but silver and black look nice too.

One downside of the stand is that in portrait mode it doesn't allow for charging underneath the phone.  One solution for that is to turn the phone upside down.  Personally I only use the phone in landscape mode as I like to have it sit there and play the EZVIZ camera feed.

For the price, I can keep up on Barkley at a glance.  It's a lot better than the old stand I had, which I made out of a business card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Great First Electric Razor

Yesterday, a single mom asked about her 13 year old son who was growing a mustache.  She had no experience with shaving, and wasn't sure...